Friday, August 24, 2007

I Hate Cars!

Hello! So haha i have had an interesting day today, i had car troubles on the way to early morning seminary! So i was driving along you know and my car is starting to jurk so i'm sitting there and i'm like please let me get to school! So when i was on 5400 so and 700 west my car dies, and i am sitting in my car panicking because it's kind of dark outside because it's 6:20AM so it's kind of creepy. So anyways that was my adventure today! But it happened twice but that was during a dance that was pretty fun too. hahaha... wow, can you say CAR PROBLEMS!!!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Ha ha ha ha Nikki you are so, Like a High School! (smile) your so funny!

So you didn't say what happened.......you stalled at 6:20 am and then what?????? Who saved the day? What is wrong with your car? Have you even found out? What car is it? I had my little white Honda CRX stall on me while I was on the Freeway once.......NO IDEA WHY.......AND NO CELL PHONE! I prayed and tried to turn it on and suddenly it was fine.......who knows why it stalled like that......it never did it again after that either.......weird huh!

Grandma Hand said...

Nikkole, I hate cars when they don't run and when the tires aren't round. I don't want a new car just a car that runs. I am just glad that you didn't get rear ended or something. Love ya!