Thursday, July 24, 2008

My life

Well, i got in trouble for not posting in a while so here it goes. So i have been really busy this summer! I have been working full time up at the "U" and i'm liking it so far. Also, trying to stay in touch with my friends which is hard since i live up in Salt Lake now and i love it. It's funny i could never imagine myself in a singles ward and going to FHE every monday, i just thought it was weird and i would never do that. well... guess what i'm going. Let's just say it's interesting. Oh for those of you that don't know i do have a boyfriends he's amazing! :)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Thank you Nikki. Also, lets see that boyfriend you just talked about. Cmon. Pictures woman, pictures. And a phonecall every once in a while too. :) Love ya. Later.

Jeta said...

Yeah whats up with that, you post and give us an update but didn't leave us any pictures? That leaves it to our imagination to come up with what he looks like, and to be honest I would have never pictured him, how he really looks....So POST EM' SISTER! (that was a nice comment by the way, I mean I meant it nicely!)
Love ya

Pcrowther said...

OH Nikki! I'm glad you are blogging again. You went from High School to living in an apartment on the avenues. Its kinda shocking. You made me and dad empty nesters. Now that is shocking. We miss you alot,but its an important time for you. You get to learn how to budget and good stuff like that. You and Crystal changed a tire and everything! Good going!We have lots of faith in you! We are glad you like to come and visit us old people. We will never be to old for that. By the way we like Trent too. You two are pretty cool together.
Love ya,
Mom & Dad